Quantum Loop Gravity

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Casey Moore's Oyster House and Seafood Restaurant

My first entry is for Casey Moore's Oyster House and Seafood Restaurant, located at 850 S. Ash, in Tempe. (Their website is http://virtual-showcase.com/llc/casey_moore's/casey's.html). I went to lunch (7/19/05), anticipating some good seafood, and I wasn't disappointed. There were several tasty sounding items on the menu, but I chose the dozen oysters on the half shell, and their fish and chips. The oysters came with fresh garlic and cocktail sauce on the side. I tried several oyster/garlic/sauce combinations, and was impressed. The fish and chip order came later, and came with a very light battered cod. The french fries had what I think was a parmasean cheese sprinkle. I was delighted, and had an overall favorable impression of the whole meal.

Note to self: The outdoor area had some lush vegitation and a quiet ambiance about it, and as soon as it cools off outdoors, this would be worth a visit, just to be seated outdoors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home